As our reputation for quality programming grows, so does the community of individuals and organizations committed to utilizing social impact filmmaking as a tool to educate, inspire and mobilize activism. The SIMA FILM SHOWCASE is designed to maximize impact and exposure of the best documentaries from our annual competition.
* You can select from all Catalogue titles at a cost per title of:
FEATURE DOCUMENTARIES: $300 Institutions | $125 Non-Profits
SHORT DOCUMENTARIES: $160 Institutions | $65 Non-Profits
* You can screen each title only on the date specified in your screening contract
* You can screen on DVD or Blu-Ray – depending on availability
* You must pay shipping of exhibition copies back to SIMA
* Dates and films are not confirmed until you have signed and returned your screening contract. Payment is expected no later than 30 days after your screening.
* Titles NOT listed in our Catalogue are not available through SIMA. You must contact the distributor or filmmaker directly for all other titles on our site.
* SIMA provides online previews, press kits, promotional and support materials for post-screening discussions.
If you would like to make a booking, please fill out the SIMA SCREENING REQUEST FORM below
Screenings of SIMA films from our CATALOGUE may be booked for a rental fee throughout the year by: international advocacy and film forums, film festivals and conferences, NGOs and community groups, outreach events, cultural and educational institutions. SIMA obtains non-exclusive exhibition and licensing rights. All screening fees are split with filmmakers and support our Grassroots Screening Program.
Through our Grassroots Screening Program, SIMA brings social impact films to international humanitarian advocacy events and communities with limited financial or cultural resources, taking social cinema out of the art-house and film festival circuit and into communities who may not otherwise have access to film screenings due to costs or location.
The SIMA Traveling Series showcases a tailored selection of nominated documentaries at screening events hosted by SIMA Network Partners (Film Festivals, Educational and Advocacy Forums).